Thinking about joining us in-person? Here’s what to expect
The Spiritual Leadership Team (SLT) or Eldership, has discerned that given the sustained period of no local COVID-19 cases coupled with relatively low case numbers in our state (as at October 17, 2020), the time is right to be
able to start gathering in-person again.
We have worked hard to provide a COVIDSafe environment for everyone who chooses to gather in
person. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in adhering to COVIDSafe requirements in order to
keep ourselves, those we care about and the wider community safe.
- Please consult our Conditions of Entry to see if there is anything that might prevent you from joining us in-person. Join us online mayfieldcofc.online.church if there is a condition of entry that presents an issue.
- The service will commence at 10am – please allow sufficient time to be checked-in prior to the service. If you have worshipped with us before, we will have your details – if we don’t, you’ll be asked to provide your name, phone number and email address (one person per household is required).
- Seats will be 1.5m apart, people from the same household can re-arrange chairs to be able to sit together providing they are 1.5m away from people from other households.
- There will be no children’s program however, children’s segments will be included in the service.
- Congregational singing is not permitted per the latest government advice.
- Please place your tithes and/or offerings in the box provided as these will not be collected during the service.
- Morning tea will not be provided.
- As we strive to minimise informal gatherings prior to, and following the service (per our COVID-19 Safety Plan), we ask that if you wish to gather with others, that you organise to gather at another location.
We thank you for your understanding and as always, if you have any comments, issues or concerns – please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org